Monday, July 28, 2008

A Salutary Tale

President Bush was out jogging one morning along the
parkway when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and
crashed into the the creek, several metres below.

Before his Secret Service agents could get to him,
three kids, who were fishing, dropped their rods,
dived in and pulled him out of the water.

He was so grateful he offered the kids
anything they wanted.

The first one said, "I sure would
like to go to Disneyland."

George said, "No problem.
I'll take you there on Air Force One."

"The second kid said, "I really need
a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's."

Bush said, "I'll get them
for you and even have Michael sign them!

"The third kid said, "I want a motorized wheelchair with
a built-in TV and stereo headset!!"

Bush was somewhat perplexed by this response.
He scratched his head and said,
"You don't look like you are handicapped."

The kid says, "But I will be after my dad finds out
I saved your ass from drowning

No comments: